Sporting director Monchi says Roma are "looking at [their] options" after seeing their move for the Brazilian hijacked by Barca at the eleventh hour.
Both Bordeaux and Roma confirmed that an agreement had been struck for Malcom to move to the Serie A side on Monday, although nothing was signed.
However, a late €41 million bid from Barca led to a dramatic U-turn, with the La Liga champions confirming a transfer had been completed on Tuesday.
"We are looking at our options and seeing if we have a legal case," Monchi said. "It is true that nothing was signed, but there are many messages with the agents and [Bordeaux] president [Stephane Martin] that are at least worth being assessed."
Roma announced on Monday that, after reaching a verbal agreement with Bordeaux, Malcom was due in the Italian capital for a medical and to finalise personal terms.
Monchi explained that it was only later that day that he found out Barca had made a bigger offer for the 21-year-old attacker.
"Martin told me that an offer had come in from Barcelona that was better than ours and that if we did not raise our offer we could not have the player," he added.
"I told him that we had an agreement, we had made the deal, but he said that nothing had been signed and that, despite having exchanged some documents to be signed, nothing could be done.
malaysia online casino soccer
malaysia online casino 918kiss
malaysia online casino gameplay
malaysia online casino playtech
malaysia online casino wft